buy pure crystal Methamphetamine: an overview
buy pure crystal meth. Methamphetamine is a potent central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less commonly as a second-line treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obesity. Methamphetamine was discovered in 1893 and exists as two enantiomers: levo-methamphetamine and dextro-methamphetamine. Does methamphetamine properly refer to a specific chemical, the racemic free base
where does crystal meth cames from?
Methamphetamine(crystal meth) is a man-made stimulant that’s been around for a long time. During World War II, soldiers were given crystal meth to keep them awake. Some people also take the drug to lose weight and ease depression. Today, the only legal meth product is a tablet for treating obesity and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It’s rarely used and available only by prescription.
what is Methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is an illegal drug, classified under the same class as cocaine and other powerful street drugs. It has many nicknames—meth, crank, chalk or speed being the most common.
buy pure crystal meth: How long does Crystal Meth stay in your system?
buy pure crystal meth. How long does Crystal Meth stay in your system? How long does Crystal Meth stay in your system? Asked 8 Sep 2011 by marls Updated 8 September 2011 Answer this question Responses (1) SH sharp dx 9 Sep 2011 One to ten days depending on the length of time used and upon the amount used. That “Meth look”
what are the uses of consuming crystal methamphetamine?
In the United States, dextromethamphetamine hydrochloride, under the trade name Desoxyn, has been approved by the FDA for treating ADHD and obesity in both adults and children; however, the FDA also indicates that the limited therapeutic usefulness of methamphetamine should be we
Methamphetamine is often used recreationally for its effects as a potent euphoriant and stimulant as well as aphrodisiac qualities.
- Methamphetamine is contraindicated in individuals with a history of a substance use disorder, heart disease, or severe agitation or anxiety, or individuals currently experiencing arteriosclerosis, glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, or severe hypertension. The FDA states that individuals who have experienced hypersensitivity reactions to other stimulants in the past or are currently taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors should not take methamphetamine. The FDA also advises individuals with bipolar disorder
Fast facts on crystal meth
Here are some key points about crystal meth. More detail is in the main article.
- Crystal meth is one form of the drug methamphetamine.
- Sometimes known as ice, it can be smoked in pipes, snorted, injected, swallowed, or ingested rectally.
- It increases dopamine production in the brain and has similar effects to flake cocaine.
- It is highly addictive, and long-term use can lead to verbal problems and impaired motor skills.
Is it safe to quit smoking crystal meth cold turkey?
Is it safe to quit smoking crystal meth cold turkey? Is it safe to quit smoking crystal meth cold turkey? Asked 28 Feb 2010 by malcolmpaul6969 Updated 28 February 2010 Topics smoking Answer this question Responses (1) IN Inactive 28 Feb 2010 I am pretty sure you can quit cold turkey, however any…
What is the side effect of crystal meth?
Short term effects of crystal meth
- Loss of appetite
- Panic and psychosis
- Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
- Dilation of pupils
- Convulsions, seizures, and death from high doses
- Disturbed sleep patterns
Long term effects of crystal meth
- Severe tooth decay
- Damage to the brain
- Destruction of tissues in the nose if sniffed
- Respiratory problems if smoked
- Malnutrition, weight loss
- Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain
if the information on this site is not enough for your comprehension, you can always read more on our social media pages. we are verse with Facebook, Tweeter, Reddit, and Linkedin. for pictures or funky videos, check us on Tik Tok and or on Instagram, we will be happy to get contributions to our blogs.