buy amnesia haze online overview
buy amnesia haze online. Amnesia Haze has a somewhat misleading name: it’s a Sativa-dominant hybrid that, despite its potency, won’t leave you with a severely impaired memory. Composed from a cross of staple strain Haze and several different worldwide landraces, including Thai, Hawaiian, and Afghani, Amnesia Haze may drive inspiration rather than forgetfulness. The Afghani indica in its genetics makes for a well-balanced, albeit somewhat cerebral high.
Amnesia Haze that exists in the commercial market is mainly derived from two sources: First Medical Seed and Soma Seeds, the Amsterdam-based company responsible for creative strains like Lavender. The strain is a favorite for its uplifting vibes and its rich flavor. It won 1st place overall in the 2004 Cannabis Cup and Best Sativa in the 2012 Cannabis Cup. The THC content of Amnesia Haze ranges from about 20% to 25%.
This strain is distinguished by its chunky, dense flowers which show a synthesis of Indica and Sativa bud structures: although tightly-packed, the buds are more tapered and comical than round. Depending on how they’re cured, buds will have a greenish to yellow tint. Rust-colored pistils, meant for the flowers to catch pollen from other male cannabis plants, stand out against the leaves.
Is amnesia a good strain?
Amnesia is the perfect strain for a really strong, mellow high. Amnesia has a short-lasting, very clear uplifting, social and cerebral effect and is often used for medicinal purposes.
Is amnesia a Sativa or Indica?
Amnesia haze is typically a Sativa-dominant cannabis strain with some variation between breeders. Skunk, Cinderella 99, and Jack Herer are some of Amnesia’s genetic forerunners, passing on uplifting, creative, and euphoric effects ideal for treating mood disorders.
buy amnesia haze online causes
buy amnesia haze online There are three generalized categories in which amnesia could be acquired by a person. The three categories are;
head trauma (example: head injuries),
traumatic events (example: seeing something devastating to the mind),
or physical deficiencies (for example atrophy of the hippocampus).
The majority of amnesia and related memory issues derive from the first two categories as these are more common and the third could be considered a subcategory of the first.
- Head trauma is a very broad range as it deals with any kind of injury or active action toward the brain which might cause amnesia. Retrograde and anterograde amnesia is more often seen from events like this, an exact example of a cause of the two would be electroconvulsive therapy, which would cause both briefly for the receiving patient.
- Traumatic events are more subjective. What is traumatic is dependent on what the person finds to be traumatic. Regardless, a traumatic event is an event where something so distressing occurs that the mind chooses to forget rather than deal with the stress. A common example of amnesia that is caused by traumatic events is dissociative amnesia, which occurs when the person forgets an event that has deeply disturbed them. An example would be a person for getting a fatal and graphic car accident involving their loved ones.
- Physical deficiencies are different from head trauma because physical deficiencies lean more toward passive physical issues.
Among specific causes of amnesia are the following:
- Electroconvulsive therapy in which seizures are electrically induced in patients for therapeutic effects can have acute effects including both retrograde and anterograde amnesia.
- Alcohol can both cause blackouts and have deleterious effects on memory formation. Our product page carries all the products you need. So to proceed with payment, you can contact us,